All 18 art Reviews

Hurricane Fluttershy Hurricane Fluttershy

I have to sya, it's a great execution, quite outstanding job there!

In the depths In the depths

Wow, quite outstanding job. :D

Ditziren Ditziren

Pretty intense job there, and quite scary by it's concept all alone. Great work!

Scootaloo Remembers Something Scootaloo Remembers Something

I think the background looks fine, give the pic a good atmosphere and Scootaloo herself loosk pretty good too.

Crash Crash

"I just don't know what wnet wrong"

Regardles,, pretty decent outcome for a 30 minutes work. ;)

Derpy Cor Derpy Cor

Kinda of a crude humor here but still very effective. :p

Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves

We all love some Derpy, don't we? I really like this pic, the humanized Derpy looks good and very cute, tough I must confess I'm not a huge fan of taking a direct capture from an episode's enviorement and using it as backgroundwith some minor tweaks and I believe the hands holding the cupcake could be more convincing. Still a great pic!

bocodamondo responds:

hehe well i usually dont do this, i only do this kind of picture backgrounds for this humanoid pony artworks i do .otherwise i draw backgrounds myself

TogeTitty Fuck TogeTitty Fuck

Hmmmm... well I can tell you you have plenty of room for improvement, specially on the hands and on the nipples structure, also I have to ask, where are the guy's legs? It's a nice concept overall, you just need to pay better atention on details. ;)

solitude solitude

Very impresive illustration. Don't have anything to sya othe rthat it looks great!

cocolongo responds:

thank you!

Sweet Kisses Sweet Kisses

This picture has a special charm on it, some pople may faind it a bit creepy but others would certanly find it crushinly cute, hell, even sexy & erotic in a good way. I personally like it, the execution, the concept & the anatomy, I'm not sure if you were trying to make it look cute or erotic, but personally I fin a bit of both things here. My only complain would be the hand of Sweety Bell and the blankest, specially the blankets they're sitting on. I sit a bed? A coach? The shape is very confusing, can't really tell for sure.